BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

HOLY COW!

January 23, 2009
I don't believe this fog! I just took this shot from the middle of our street about 10 minutes ago. You can't even see the house at the end of the street or the massive mountains behind it! CRAZY! I don't remember the last time it was this foggy! Its been storming lightly for the past couple days which I am really grateful for because that means it will help clear out the horrible inversion that has been going on. I, for one, want it cleared out as soon as possible seeing as how I have been sick with a sinus infection and a sore throat for the past week. I got to see a doctor today and he gave me some antibiotics...YAY! So hopefully between those and the clearer air, IF it actually does clear up!, I will be feeling much better and quite like myself soon enough! :D

In a little reference to catching up, now that I've done so with the past holidays, I thought I would let everyone know a little more about what I've been up to. During the holidays I kept myself busy by working 2 jobs. At times I felt like I was over doing it, but I also felt it was necessary. I worked my normal job at the Holiday Inn Express and in addition I found employment with JCPenney where I worked through the End of November til mid-January. I had a lot of fun at JCP and I truly miss the people I worked with. To this day, I've never worked with such awesome people! They were the ones who made it all bearable when I had to go from job to job without a break in between and then having to deal with crazy last minute Christmas shoppers. They made the insanity less insane and sometimes laughable. As well as working with good people, I kept myself enthused by surrounding myself with good friends whenever it was possible. Even now, when I'm not working at JPC anymore, I am still trying to do that so I can keep my energy and motivation up. Of course lots of caffeine, sugar, and sleep helps out too whenever possible!




Sarah, Lana, and I being goofy as ever!
OH! And another new thing...sort of...I dyed my hair, yet again! Nothing drastic, but I wanted my hair color to be closer to my natural color but for slight edge I put some darker streaks throughout the bottom. I think its fun and I feel a lot more like myself. :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caffeine, sugar...AND sleep? LoL. Weird hearing THOSE 3 things in the same group. :p