BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Very first blog!

HELLO HELLO everyone! I've decided to create a blog since this will be my last year in Utah. As many of you already know, I've been accepted into The University of the Arts London, Camberwell School of Arts in London, UK. Originally I was suppose to start attending classes this fall but unfortunately I was unable to go due to lack of funding so I had to defer my placement in the program til next year. So since I have a little more extra time here I am going to try to make the most of it and with this blog I will be able to document it and keep everyone informed. I've already had a few exciting things happen this summer...of which I'll blog about soon enough and post some pics. SO there you have it! Stay tuned folks! More is DEF on the way and no doubt it will get interesting. :D

2 comments:

Jake and Cher Sever said...

WOOOPY IM EXCITED YES SIRY !

Angela said...

Yay! Glad you've joined the blogging world.