BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

BE HEARD!

I Voted Pictures, Images and Photos

YES! Its official! I have done my civic duty by getting out and voting...EARLY that is! YES! Tuesday morning my dad and I went to the local library and cast our votes. He did it mostly for convenience, I did it because I will be out of town on election day and I wanted to be sure I got my vote in. It was crazy... the purpose of early voting is so you don't have to wait in long lines on election day but we ended up waiting in line for almost an hour and the line wrapped clear around the library. I'm sure the lines will be a lot worse on the actual day..but STILL! Was good to get it done and out of the way...especially since I feel that this election is an extremely important one. Therefore I strongly urge everyone out there who wasn't planning on voting to do it! Though its too late to get registered...if you are, then do it do it do it!!! Let you're voice be known....anonymously! haha.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I think everyone and their dog went out to vote early thinking they would avoid long lines on election day... I predict they won't be too bad with how many folks are actually voting early! Funny...

Where are you going to be out of town???

Lana Groves said...

Excellent job Ash! Voting is such an important thing, especially for our generation. We have opinions and hopefully enough knowledge to make wise ones. Let's go out there and show the world why staying involved in the political actions of this country is important!

Heck yeah! Meow!

Jake and Cher Sever said...

Ha Ha Well um, Ashers, I voted on election day last minute while Kenzie was in her dance and tumbling classes and guess what? I didn't have to wait in line really. I did however have to drive from one place where I was last registered to the elementary school across the street (Kenzie's school). Still though, at both places I really didn't have to wait in line. He He