BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS A SARAH!



A really good friend of mine, Miss Sarah, recently had a birthday so Lana and I decided to grab her up one night and take her out for a night on the town. First, we went to a lil' independently owned pizza place in downtown SLC of which I absolutely LOVE. SOOO DELICIOUS! After we stuffed our bellies full of the two pizzas we shared we headed over to the Gateway Mall and wandered around for a couple hours to make room for dessert. And where did we go for dessert you may ask? Why to the best place for dessert! The CHEESECAKE FACTORY! YUM! WE got one choco brownie and the other a lemon cream with raspberry sauce....they were SOO rich! But we finished those suckers off! To finish the night off we headed back over to Lana's place and played a couple card games...as we are quite addicted to board games and cards n such-we're such nerds, and I love it! :D If you ask me, I'd say the night was fully successful!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Okay, I need cheesecake now... What pizza joint was it?

Lana Groves said...

That was a fricken awesome night! That one lemon cheesecake was delish!!!!