BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

MoO

Not too much has been going on with me but there are a few things to report. Back in March I was able to go visit a good friend of mine in Boston. While there we saw Muse in concert which was FABULOUS as always! We also managed to hop on a bus and travel to NYC for a couple nights. I have to say it was such a wonderful trip and I was so happy to be back in the city...one of the few places where I actually feel like I'm home. We visited some yummy restaurants including the famous 'Serendipity', looked down at the city from the top of the Empire State Building, did some shopping, and even managed to get ourselves into a taping of the 'Jimmy Fallon Show!' We had a lovely time in both New York and in Boston.

A week later it was Spring Break so my sister Kari, Brother in Law Jordan and I took a road trip out to California to visit Ryan. Was very nice relaxing on the beach and showing Kari and Jordan the Hollywood Walk of Fame. They seemed to really enjoy themselves as did I. I had quite a difficult time leaving but had to return to finish spring semester....of which I finally did mid-april.

Since returning from Cali I was able to start working as a Cashier at Target so now I am doing what I can to save every cent possible in order to move to California at the end of July. Its a bit stressful since I only have a few months to save and find a decent and affordable car before I leave, but seeing as how everything I've planned for in the past hasn't worked out I am set on making this work no matter what.

I'm sure everyone's heard of them by now, but there's a band from Provo, UT named Neon Trees that's made it to the big time and because I'm so proud and excited for them here's a song from their newly released album 'Habits'.




MuSe!

Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity's

View from Empire State Building

Downtown Manhattan

BEACH!

SUNSET!

1 comments:

Jake and Cher Sever said...

Moo haha love the moo in the sand. so I finally checked a few blogspots and made a blog of my own finally!
Now you have saved up and moved to CALI and it's beginning of August. YAY! COngrats and have a good time. Keep up on your blog for us!!!
Love ya woman!
dont forget to add our lil trip to washington :)