BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Man O' man O' MAN!

So pretty much I've been feeling like this....



ALLL DAAAY LOOONG!! It is driving me nuts as well! I have things to get done before tomorrow and feeling this way is making me sluggish and lazy. BOO! :( I really shouldn't be complaining though since I am the one who did this to myself. Last night I was out with friends and we saw the movie "500 Days of Summer" --what a great movie!-- and afterward everyone wanted to go out dancing but my friend, Nessie, and I were really not in the mood so we decided to stay back and hangout at the apartment and watch another movie. We ended up watching a really oddball zombie movie titled "Fido"...though it was highly entertaining, it was seriously soooo DUMB! THE most bizarre movie I have ever seen...and that really is saying a whole lot! After the movie finished and everyone else came back from dancing we hung out a bit longer. Ness and I ended up spending the night over at Amy's where the 3 of us ended up blabbing some more until 6am before we finally got to sleep. YES...we are quite strange gals....but at least we know how to enjoy each others company right? So there's my reasoning for being so tired today and have the urge to slack...more than usual. ;)

For anyone even remotely interested...here's the trailer to that crazy movie..."Fido." I HIGHLY recommend watching the trailer...but do yourselves a favor and forget about watching the movie itself. NOT WORTH IT!



P.S. I MISS MY RYAN! :(

0 comments: